From Bondix Wiki
Bondix provides installation packages for certain Teltonika routers.
- RUTX Series (Firmware 6.x & 7.x)
- Download the package that targets your router model and firmware version
- Log into the router and make sure you are in "Advanced View"
- Navigate to Package Manager > Upload
- Upload the package. You will receive a notification that the package is not digitally signed by Teltonika
- Wait for installation to complete and reboot the router as recommended
- Navigate to Network > Bondix Bonding > Settings
- Enter tunnel credentials & server
- Verify that the selected WAN interfaces are correct
- Do not forget to check the "Enabled" checkbox!
- Save & Apply
- Go to DNS setting and use a public DNS server.